This has taken some time to come. Major upgrade has been done for IDN Admin Console where focus has been more on security and outdated packages and platform. Both Docker and GitHub builds have been upgraded.
It’s snappier, more secure and more up-to-date. Below is a list of things updated but it’s not exhaustive.
- Major Updates
- #213 Angular update from v12.2.13 to v15.2.4
- #214 Bootstrap updated from v4.4.1 to v5.2.3
- #215 Security Vulnerabilities Fixed
- #216 Node.js compatibility updated from v12.11.x to v18.15.x
- #217 Migration from TSLint to ESLint
- #218 Added Code Prettier Package to Auto Format Code
- #219 Dockerfile Dependencies Updated
- #220 GitHub Actions – Auto Docker Deployment & Enhancements
- #221 Typescript Compiler Checks
- #222 Vulnerability Scan Implementation
- #223 Auto Lint and Format on Pre Commit & Pre Merge
- #229 Metadata badges in Readme file
Due to major upgrade I am hoping there aren’t any bugs but if you do please raise a GitHub issue or even better fix it if you can 🙂
Till the next time..